Due to continuing success & expansion we are recruiting experienced pitched roofers with experience in tiling & slating. We are looking for multiple employed roofers and also good sub contractors/ small gangs. We are happy to employ apprentices/ labourers currently working with experienced roofers who are considering working with us.
At EFL we a family run roofing company who undertake all aspects of roofing. We have a reputation for very high quality work and pride ourselves in high levels of customer satisfaction. We are looking for a highly motivated tile/ slate roofers to join our team.
All employees are highly valued members of the team and all input is considered, creating a highly cooperative working environment. We offer a lot of day to day job support from the office as well as opportunities for further training and development if desired.
Types of Tiling slating work we do
The vast majority of our work is refurbishment and renewal, we will undertake the occasional one-off new build but as a policy do not undertake large site new build work. We do a lot of work on historic and listed buildings as a specialty but undertake all domestic and commercial pitched roofing works.
– Must be very experienced in all aspects of tile and slating from start to finish. Qualifications very welcome but not essential.
– Must work to very high standards of workmanship and take pride in their work
– Must be able to work safely and under their own initiative without direct supervision and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
– Must be personable and interact with customers and colleagues well
– Must have good housekeeping and site cleanliness
– Not required but we would be very interested in talking to anyone with any experience with managing/ team leading other roofers, estimating, running jobs or office related pitched roofing experience
Location: We are based in central Norfolk and carry out work within the whole of Norfolk as well as the Suffolk and Cambridgeshire (inc Cambridge) borders. Most or our work is in Norfolk however and travel distances can be discussed.
Employment: Full time employment or sub-contracting available on day rate or price work.
Salary: Very good rates of pay for the right candidate. Employed price work with flexible job/start finish times will also be available if desired giving the successful candidate scope for earning well. A company van will be provided for employed staff.
Apply on Indeed, via email or by giving us a call
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Sub contracting